The goals and objectives of the college are as follows:
- To deliver the curriculum prescribed by the University in the best manner
and to ensure that the students graduate with North Maharashtra
University degree with a high CGPA.
- Maintain the teaching-learning process innovative, interactive and indepth
and to ensure an effective relationship between the curricular
content and practical applications.
- Provide excellent academic ambience to the students and to identify and
take care of the performance of every student.
- Encourage and maintain a serene campus with a scientific fervor.
- Promote co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for overall
development of the students.
- Provide appropriate value addition programmes and to bridge the gap
between academia and industry and to make the students globally
competent and employable.
- Promote R & D activities and kindle creative thinking of the students and to encourage their innovative ideas and projects.
- Provide a forum to imbibe ethical practices with a concern for the society.
- Build up knowledgeable and responsibility citizens for participating in
nation building activities.
- Strive for continuous improvements in all the institutional endeavors.