Program Educational Objectives
- Fundamental Knowledge
introduce students with fundamentals of mathematics, science and computer engineering, so they can formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems and also use them to pursue advanced study or to do research.
- Career & Profession
To prepare students, so they can use their knowledge to develop solutions for the real life problems with effective communication & technical skills, maintain high professionalism with disciplined behavior, being a good team leader or member & be ready for lifelong learning.
- Ethics & Responsibilities
To teach students about ethical standards & their responsibilities to society, nation & global economy.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of mathematics, science, computer & related engineering disciplines.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Exposure to programming languages, communication skills& modern engineering tools.
- An ability to use a technique, skill and modern engineering tools for engineering practices.
- An ability to work as a team leader/member.
- An understanding of ethical & social responsibility.
- Impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental and social context.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in a lifelong learning.
- Knowledge of modern-day issues.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within a realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, sustainability.